Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RSSRSS  

braiNTUmour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YSL
Wallflower
Wallflower
YSL

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2006-09-19

braiNTUmour Empty
PostSubject: braiNTUmour   braiNTUmour EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 2:25 am

Two weeks ago, I was tasked to investigate the usability of NTU (Nanyang Technological University)’s Edventure website. Edventure is an interactive website that aids eLearning in NTU. Its usability is reported to be terrible, but I won’t discuss this now, as the investigation is still in progress.

However, something else caught my eyes during the investigation. I noticed that NTU is fond of conceiving words that contain “NTU” to name its eLearning tools:

braiNTUmour Ecae1ea8

There is nothing wrong with this, but I thought the names sound corny and uncreative. I can easily find other words that contain “NTU”: braiNTUmour, deNTUres, johNTUcker, keNTUcky etc. I don’t know whether you guys have the same sentiments or not. Maybe I’m just being fussy. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
iez
Wallflower
Wallflower
iez

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-09-18

braiNTUmour Empty
PostSubject: Re: braiNTUmour   braiNTUmour EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 2:28 pm

i came across this also when i did my e-learning project for edventure.
they are just trying to fit the identity name of NTU, but disregarding whether the word in the first place makes sense or not!

afro
Back to top Go down
http://southinkucandesign.blogspot.com

braiNTUmour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: HF in Design :: Others-
Jump to: